If you live in Pittsburgh and are looking for a therapist, let’s connect. I currently see clients in Squirrel Hill and specialize in helping women
• heal their hearts
• heal their relationships with themselves and others
• heal their relationships with food
• and deepen their self-worth.
Frequently Asked Questions:
• Do you take insurance? I do not, however, many clients appreciate this as it means that our work together will not be monitoried by their insurance plan.
• How much do you charge? Fee-for-service is $60 for a 50-minute session.
• What forms of payment do you take? I accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
• How do I schedule an appointment? To schedule an appointment, please contact me directly at (412) 254-3038. At this time, only Saturday appointments are available.
• What’s your cancellation policy? To cancel an appointment, please provide 24 hours notice by e-mail or by phone. Failure to cancel an appointment within 24 hours will result in a $50 charge. This amount will be due prior to the next session.
• What should I expect during my first appointment? Your first appointment will be spent discussing why you are seeking a therapist. You will also complete a brief medical and behavioral history and we will review it together. Based on this information, you and I will identify your goals for therapy and develop a plan to help you reach those goals. At this time, we will also discuss how frequently you want sessions to occur.
• What are your credentials? I am currently a licensed social worker and completing the necessary clinical hours to become a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means I am “under supervision” and meet with an LCSW regularly to discuss my professional development.
• What are your specialties as a therapist? The areas I’m well-versed in are women’s issues, intuitive eating and food issues, depression, anxiety, infidelity, marital and premarital issues, self-esteem issues, heartbreak, and grief/loss.
• I don’t live in Pittsburgh. Can you do therapy with me over the phone? I do not provide mental health counseling outside of my state or over the phone. I do offer coaching services, though. Check out the services I offer and we can discuss whether working with a coach will be beneficial to you.