Are you trying to decide whether to leave a relationship? Are you lonely, sad, anxious, or struggling with perfectionism? Do you want to talk to an unbiased person about a situation you’re facing? Are you not interested in therapy, but feel like you need to talk to someone?
If so, you probably need a Heart Dump Session.
Why I Offer Heart Dump Sessions
We all need someone to talk to sometimes, but finding a therapist can be a challenging and daunting task! My approach when working with women is a hybrid of counseling and coaching. This means I don’t analyze my clients or provide mental health therapy, but rather validate them and help them move forward. Most love talking to a safe person in the comfort of their own home and many choose work with me long-term as a result. Of course, there is no obligation to do so, but we can certainly discuss it, if you’d like. You can purchase as many Heart Dump Sessions as you would like.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
• What happens after I pay? Once I receive your payment, I’ll send you a short email. Then I’ll call you at the day and time you scheduled your call.
• What is your refund policy? I do not offer refunds, as coaching is a fee-for-time service. (You can view other legal information about my site, programs, and products here.)
• How many Heart Dump Sessions can I buy? As many as you’d like! I just ask that you use them within three months of purchase date.
• Can we really talk about anything? Yup! As long as no one’s safety is being threatened, we can talk about WHATEVER is on your heart. My expertise is relationships, but I’m an experienced social worker who has worked with people of various backgrounds. Please note, if you are struggling with suicidal thoughts, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline immediately at 1-800-273-8255.
• Do you have additional availability? For my own sanity and self-care, I am available one Saturday a month for Heart Dump sessions as my schedule fills up pretty quickly.
Investment: $60 Per Call
What Women Have Said About Working With Me
I would recommend Akirah’s relationship coaching to others, because I appreciated the fact that she listened to my story thoroughly before making determinations about ways to deal with relational issues. She gave insight on ways to value my self worth, and to not be consumed with falling in to old habits and behaviors.” -Brittany
“I would recommend your coaching to others because after speaking to you I felt ready to get back in gear of planning for my future. You inspired me with your words! Thank you for creating the Facebook group. So far it has given me that virtual support I need. Its great to know that there are other women around the country/globe that are going through similar issues but are brave enough not to give up.” -Anthea
I would recommend your coaching to others because I felt really encouraged after speaking with you. You created a very neutral and safe space for me to engage in self-reflection, which is a very powerful space to be in. I am glad that I came across your website. Thank you for helping me tap into my deeper feelings. It’s teaching me more about myself, my habits,and the power of forgiveness!” -Ally
Thank you again for your help. Since we last talked, the days have been getting easier on me. I still meditate and practice yoga nearly every day. It’s been quite a journey for me since my breakup, and I couldn’t have done the hard work without your advice. So thank you so much for your inspiration.” 🙂 -Jelene
What I loved most about working with you is that you let me guide each session. I felt safe talking to you and refrained from judging my choices, instead let me talk through them and work through them in my own time. I wish I could have met you in person!!!” -Courtney
Thank you so much!! Please keep doing what you are doing, keep listening and guiding and helping and above all caring. I know you probably hear it often, but you are truly an angel on earth. I think that so many time we get out of these terrible relationships and no one really asks you to dig deep and ask Why? You asked me to dig deep and figure out why, you answered questions that don’t have answers and you taught me that sometimes it’s okay to not know the answers; this is life. Thank you Akirah! -Nat